Sefton Play Council is a registered charity operating from our base in Bootle, Merseyside since 1994.
Our prime aim is to enhance the quality of children and young peoples lives through play and outdoor experiences, which in turn will enhance their development, health and well being. We fully endorse and actively promote the concept that play is absolutely crucial to a child’s life as indicated by our strap-line ‘Play for Life’.
Our core services include:
- play training from workshops up to nationally accredited playwork qualifications
- facilitating play sessions and events for children and young people
- delivering forest school sessions for children and young people aged 2-16 years.
- Level 3 forest school training for adults
- an arts and crafts shop selling low cost craft and play resources
Thanks for visiting our site.